Free & Reduced Lunch Information
Apply Now for Free and Reduced Lunches for Your Children -
Registration has begun for Grass Lake Community Schools families to apply for Free and Reduced Lunches for their children during the 2022-2023 school year. We highly encourage our families to apply for this accommodation. The recipients of this program remain completely anonymous.
WHO CAN GET FREE OR REDUCED PRICE MEALS?
- All children in households receiving benefits from [State SNAP], [the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)] or [State TANF], are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced price meals if your household’s income is within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines (http://bit.ly/2M97NeK). Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals if your household income falls at or below the limits on this chart.