Free & Reduced Lunch Information
Apply Now for Free and Reduced Lunches for Your Children -
Registration has begun for Grass Lake Community Schools families to apply for Free and Reduced Lunches for their children during the 2023-2024 school year. We highly encourage our families to apply for this accommodation. The recipients of this program remain completely anonymous.
- How to Apply for Free and Reduced-Price School Meals
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application Form
- Frequently Asked Questions About Free and Reduced-Priced School Meals
- Income Eligibility Guidelines 2023-2024
WHO CAN GET FREE OR REDUCED PRICE MEALS?
- All children in households receiving benefits from [State SNAP], [the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)] or [State TANF], are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced price meals if your household’s income is within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals if your household income falls at or below the limits on this chart.