Technology is an integral part of the Grass Lake Community Schools' culture. It is our mission to fully integrate the use of technology and to make it a natural part of teaching and learning. It is a major strategic goal of the district to move toward total technology immersion to enhance learning, instruction and communication. General goals that help us to achieve this vision include:
- Keeping technology current and in support of the curriculum.
- Facilitating the use of technology in all grades and subjects.
- Providing direction and professional development opportunities to staff members.
- Managing 1:1 student computing to facilitate anytime, anywhere learning.
- Embracing real world and classroom opportunities to utilize technology when beneficial to the learning experience.
- Promoting family and community involvement in student education.
Free Java Download
May be needed for web access to PowerSchool.
May be needed to view calendars.
Schoology Help Center
This guide consists of detailed explanations of different features and tools, along with step-by-step walkthroughs. Designed as a hands-on resource, this guide can be used on a stand-alone basis or in coordination with the platform.