Technology is an integral part of the Grass Lake Community Schools' culture. It is our mission to fully integrate the use of technology and to make it a natural part of teaching and learning. It is a major strategic goal of the district to move toward total technology immersion to enhance learning, instruction and communication. General goals that help us to achieve this vision include:
- Keeping technology current and in support of the curriculum.
- Facilitating the use of technology in all grades and subjects.
- Providing direction and professional development opportunities to staff members.
- Managing 1:1 student computing to facilitate anytime, anywhere learning.
- Embracing real world and classroom opportunities to utilize technology when beneficial to the learning experience.
- Promoting family and community involvement in student education.
Your student needs to fill out a Technology Trouble ticket. Someone from the Technology Department will email you the cost of a replacement charger. Chargers are not covered under the Device Insurance Plan.
Your child needs to fill out a Technology Trouble ticket and someone from the Technology Department will pick up your device to fix it.
Email Sarah Sherwood with your name and your child's name. You will receive an email with your login credentials.
You will need to email Sarah Sherwood with your name, your student's name, and grade level.
Email Sarah Sherwood. Be sure to include your name, your student's name, and grade level. Also include that you have a current PowerSchool parent account.
You will need fill out a Technology Trouble Ticket. A police report will need to filed or the full cost of replacing the device has to be paid. See the Technology Handbook for more information.
Completely power down your Chromebook by pressing the power button and clicking shut down. Let it sit for 5 minutes (or longer) before powering it back up. This is helpful to do 3-4 times a week.
Schoology Help Center
This guide consists of detailed explanations of different features and tools, along with step-by-step walkthroughs. Designed as a hands-on resource, this guide can be used on a stand-alone basis or in coordination with the platform.