• Are you concerned that illegal substances are being distributed in a location and would like to contact a law enforcement officer to share your knowledge? Contact 911, or call Michigan State Police Detective Sgt. Lisa Gee-Cram at 517-719-1858 or 517-780-4589, or by e-mail at geecraml@michigan.gov .

    Things that we can do as parents:

    Don't leave prescription drugs in a location that can be accessed by anyone but you. (Ex. Viodin, Oxycodon, etc.)

    Be careful with cough syrup being accessible to youngsters

    Note that people go to open houses simply to go through medicine cabinets of other people to get drugs.

    Keep alcohol locked up at all times.