Technology is an integral part of the Grass Lake Community Schools' culture. It is our mission to fully integrate the use of technology and to make it a natural part of teaching and learning. It is a major strategic goal of the district to move toward total technology immersion to enhance learning, instruction and communication. General goals that help us to achieve this vision include:
- Keeping technology current and in support of the curriculum.
- Facilitating the use of technology in all grades and subjects.
- Providing direction and professional development opportunities to staff members.
- Moving toward 1:1 student computing to facilitate anytime, anywhere learning.
- Embracing real world and classroom opportunities to utilize technology when beneficial to the learning experience.
- Promoting family and community involvement in student education.
Good news! Grass Lake Community Schools is now using Schoology (pronounced: Skool’uh-jee), an award winning Learning Management System that offers course management, mobile learning, and a communications hub, all in one integrated platform! With your parent account you can view your child’s:
Go to …
Business: 517-867-5574 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email: email@example.com Address: 829 S. Union Street
Grass Lake, MI 49240
Business: 517-867-5648 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org